Rovel Control Station InA2D4-1.0
Two analog inputs and Four digital inputs.
Rovel Control Station is used to connect various sensors and sensors with a digital output (smoke detector, door opener) or an analog output (anemometer wind speed sensor, a tension sensor).
- Four digital inputs:
- - Input resistance 10 kOm
- - “0” (false) 0 – 3 VDC
- - “1” (true) 3 – 26 VDC
- Connector: terminal blocks
- Two analog inputs:
- Voltage mode:
- Resolution 12 Bit A/D converter
- - Input resistance 60 kOm
- - Voltage range: 0 – 10 VDC
- Current mode:
- - Input resistance 480 Om +/-2%
- - Current range: 0-20 mA
- Connectors: terminal blocks
Be the first to write a review of this product!
Ask about this product:
Your question was sent. We will contact you shortly. Please, fill all fields. E-Mail is not correct. An error occured. Try again later.